Payment within Euro Zone
Bank transaction using IBAN & BIC, cash by mail (euro or dollar) at buyers risk.
Payment can be made to the next bank account,
Name: Euromunt Goes
Payment outside Euro Zone
These are the same as the payment methods above, with the addition of Paypal all PayPal payments with 4% handling fee.
No Check / Bank draft or Money Order.
For customers outside the Euro Zone we accept PayPal (with 4% handling fee) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hold the right to refuse Paypal as payment for high value orders or for orders to high risk destinations.
All payments made through PayPal are only send with registered mail, no exeptions possible, no object will be posted after full payment is recieved!
Shipping cost depends on the weight of each object or purchase!
Shipping costs for a normal letter no Track & Trace,
0 - 20 gram € 1,50
20 - 50 gram € 3,00
50 - 100 gram 5,00
100 - 250 gram € 7,50
Shipping costs for a package inside the EU with Track & Trace,
250 - 2 kilo € 12,50 (registered and Insured)
Shipping costs for a package rest of the World with Track & Trace,
250 - 2 kilo € 24,50 (registered and Insured)
All purchases over € 50,00 will be send with registered and full insured mail € 10,00 (Europe) € 15,00 (rest of the World) for a letter. If the purchase is to large for a letter and we must mail it in a box, look above for the prices!
Our apologies for this high shipping costs but this is what we have to pay to the Dutch post!
Note that all most all of my registered mail is insured up to € 1.500,00. Note that insured mail is not available to some countries!
- Prices in this action are Euro.
- Title does not pass until payment is made in full.
- All items in this action are guaranteed genuine (unless explicitly stated otherwise). This is a
- Uninsured shipping is at buyer's risk.
- Shipping costs for very large or very heavy orders may vary.
- We hold the right to refuse Paypal as payment for high value orders or for orders to high risk
- We do not self insure, so any compensation for lost items rests on the decision of the
insurance company. Terms can be supplied upon request.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone +31 (0) 113 233 676