Motivmünzen bei MA-Shops
Münzen Altdeutschland & Götz Medaillen
Münzen Pollandt - Gold & Silber
GOLD im MA-Shop - Muenzen, Barren, Tagespreise
Briefmarken kaufenBriefmarken kaufenBriefmarken kaufen
Briefmarken vom Fachhändler

Muenzauktion.com | MA-Shops Sofortkauf | Café | Forum | Tausche | Kontakt
Anmelden! | Auktion starten | Benutzermenü
Neue Top Auktionen |  Beendete Auktionen |  Last Minute |  Was sind Top Auktionen?

zurück zur Forumübersicht

MünzenBeitrag: the sov union
[ Antworten ] [ Regeln ]
vvv
the sov union
Hallo, i am glad to see you!

vvv
13.04.12 - 23:19
Re: the sov union
In several weeks I am visiting Berlin

vvv
13.04.12 - 23:20
I have approximately 200 Soviet Union coins of different denominations and years of release (mostly 1961-1991, some of then older)

vvv
13.04.12 - 23:20
and Ukrainian grivnas. I also have soviet banknotes (1961-1991). I know that there is some interest for them in German coin collectors community. If it is I am ready to bring them and change for modern money. If it is interesting for someone I am ready to give more detail information in the next...

drachenzahn
14.04.12 - 10:53
Hello. Not offer here in Forum. Only sell it in an auction.It is forbidden to offers at this place. Nice weekend.

Altessen
14.04.12 - 12:13
you can sell them on www.muenzauktion.com -make a picture and offer them there

vvv
14.04.12 - 18:26
Thank you for clarifications... I have taken your advice and try to put my offer where it is recommended...

Welfensammler
14.04.12 - 18:44
Nobody collects coins from the sowjetunion yet. You can buy it on ebay at 3 euros per kilogram.

Collectors are looking only for gold, silver and platinum coins.

vvv
14.04.12 - 22:42
In the most the last statement is right... but we all know that an exception prove the rules. For example, the coins of 1,2,5 ruble of Russia (release of 2003) cost thousand times more that their nominal. It concerns for some soviet coins (release 1971, 1973 etc). And it is possible to continue this list...

So, not every coin can be purchased by kilos... :-)

[ Antworten ]

Kataloge & Bücher Sofortkauf MA-Shops.de

[ Gold Auktion ] [ Top Auktionen ] [ Gold Münzen Shops ]
MA-Shops |  Dirk Loebbers |  Dr. Busso Peus |  Manfred Olding |  Linnartz |  MGS Linnartz |   

Münzen: Euro, Pfennig, Mark Medaillen und Papiergeld

Startseite |  Hilfe |  Anmelden |  Verkaufen |  Login Benutzermenü |  Datenschutzerklärung

Copyright 2001-2024, Muenzauktion.com. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Seite erkennen Sie die Muenzauktion Nutzungsbedingungen an.
Muenzauktion übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.

(Für die neueste Version klicken Sie bitte auf die Schaltfläche Neu Laden/Aktualisieren Ihres Browsers)